right of withdrawal
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, ie the purchase for purposes that are predominantly neither your commercial nor your independent professional activity can be attributed, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us
Company: Blue Horse Tobacco GmbH
Address: Breitscheider Weg 117a, 40885 Ratingen
Telephone: +49 2102/73 25 236
Fax: +49 2102/73 25 237
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract.
In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from your choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract to us or to [possibly Name and address of a person entitled to receive the goods]. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
(1) The right of withdrawal does not exist on delivery
- goods which are not prefabricated and whose manufacture is based on an individual choice or determination by the consumer or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (eg T-shirts with your photo and name),
- sealed goods which, for reasons of public health or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- of goods, if, by reason of their nature, they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide suitable packaging for sufficient protection against transport damage in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
(3) Please call us before returning to Tel. No .: 02102 7325236 to announce the return. In this way, you enable us to assign the products as quickly as possible.
(4) Please note that the modalities mentioned in the preceding paragraphs 2 and 3 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.